Spray and Particle Characterization Products
The SpraySpy® technology measures sprays and droplets regarding to their:
As well SpraySpy® is available as an explosion protected (ATEX) and as a high voltage proof version.
SpraySpy® is a sensor optimized for the specific requirements of spray coating processes.
Using the digital spray pattern can improve your R&D and quality monitoring work.
Why work analog if you can do yo digital?
DrySpy® is a sensor optimized for the specific requirements of the characterization and quality monitoring in spray drying processes.
As a service measurement we can characterize your atomization process for you. This is an easy and comfortable way to receive data about your atomization process. So you can focus on your own work.
Together with experts from leading research institutes AOM-Systems is consulting you in order to optimise your process or to answer your research question.
Here you can see some of our costumers and testimonials about our work.
AOM-Systems product facts:
- The German Research Association for Surface Treatment (DFO) covers all research subjects of the surface treatment....
- The Eisenmann LacTec GmbH and AOM-Systems running a cooperation for the development of new paint spray equipment....
- ParteQ offers scalable synthesis and functionalization systems for complex particle structures and measurement systems for the characterization of product properties. Our customers will benefit from the combined know how of this two teams of experts....
- The Profile Area Thermo-Fluids & Interfaces and the Institute for Fluid Dynamics and Aerodynamics at the TU Darmstadt are research partners of AOM-Systems. The profile area Thermo-Fluids & Interfaces (TFI) consolidates numerous research activities at the TU Darmstadt in the fields...
- Together with the DIN Institute e.V. and various Industry Experts we developed the DIN SPEC 91325....
- The German Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi – Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Energie) supports AOM-Systems....