The SpraySpy® LabLine
The SpraySpy® LabLine is specially developed product group of measurement systems for the individual demands of Researchers and developers.
The instruments measure spatially resolved single droplet events. As a standard these information will be calculated into histograms and standard characteristic performance parameters. In addition the measurement results are saved and can be evaluated individually.
Different patented innovations are implemented into the SpraySpy®-technology. This makes SpraySpy® products easy to use and a reliable expansion of the established droplet measurement technologies.
- Simultaneous measurement of size and velocity of drops
- Characterization of the momentum and flux density
- Measurement and separate analysis of transparent and non-transparent drops
- Measurement of the detection time of each droplet
- Inline measurement of the spray quality in the production process
- Easy-to-use without adjustment
- Measurement under explosive conditions (ATEX) and during electrostatic atomization
- Characterization of a bell atomizer:
Characterization of the spray parameters. Even small deviations in the operating parameters of the atomizer (example: air flow, rotation speed or volume flow) are detected with SpraySpy®.
- The digital spray pattern:
The digital spray pattern is used to characterize the spray or to monitor the nozzle. The resulting false color picture shows, for example: volume flow rate, drop size, velocity, kinetic energy,… . For more information see here.