SpraySpy® Process Line
The instruments of the SpraySpy® Process Line are developed for the (inline) quality monitoring of industrial coating processes.
SpraySpy® Process Line instruments measure the droplet size, droplet velocity and the amount of drops, doing so SpraySpy® identifies the variance within the spray, if required even with ATEX zone 1 classification.
Spray monitoring with SpraySpy® can help to prevent up to 60% of the most common paint coating defects (based on the “trendbarometer by besserlackieren” in issue 03/2019).
These instruments can be connected, for example to the process control unit of the production. Therefore, the system can act automatically if a variance of the spray occurs. In addition this allows saving a log-file automatically for the process documentation. This leads to a higher failure detection probability as well as it is the base for data driven (big data) processes.
Different patented innovations are implemented into the SpraySpy®-technology. This makes SpraySpy® products easy to use and a reliable expansion for the quality monitoring.
- Simultaneous measurement of size and velocity of drops
- Detection of spray anomalies <2%
- Inline measurement of the spray quality in the production process
- Real time detection of up to 60% of the most common coating defects
- Measurement under explosive conditions (ATEX) and during electrostatic atomization
SpraySpy® Measurement range:
- Droplet size: > 1 µm
- Droplet velocity: < 125 m/s