SpraySpy® Process Line
The instruments of the SpraySpy® Process Line are developed for the (inline) quality monitoring of industrial coating processes.
SpraySpy® Process Line instruments measure the droplet size, droplet velocity and the amount of drops, doing so SpraySpy® identifies the variance within the spray, if required even with ATEX zone 1 classification.
These instruments can be connected, for example to the process control unit of the production. Therefore, the system can act automatically if a variance of the spray occurs. In addition this allows saving a log-file automatically for the process documentation. This leads to a higher failure detection probability as well as it is the base for data driven (big data) processes.
Different patented innovations are implemented into the SpraySpy®-technology. This makes SpraySpy® products easy to use and a reliable expansion for the quality monitoring.
- Simultaneous measurement of size and velocity of drops
- Characterization of the momentum and flux density
- Measurement and separate analysis of transparent and non-transparent drops
- Measurement of the detection time of each droplet
- Inline measurement of the spray quality in the production process
- Easy-to-use without adjustment
- Measurement under explosive conditions (ATEX) and during electrostatic atomization
SpraySpy® Measurement range:
- Droplet size: > 1 µm
- Droplet velocity: < 125 m/s