The SpraySpy® Process Line
The sensor systems of the SpraySpy® Process Line are developed for the (inline) quality monitoring of industrial coating processes, this makes them so unique.
SpraySpy® Process Line instruments measure the droplet size, droplet velocity and the amount of drops. Those data are processed by artificial intelligence (AI) based SprayKI® algorithms to detect automated even smallest anomalies in the spray.
Spray monitoring with SpraySpy® can help to prevent up to 60% of the most common paint coating defects (based on the “trendbarometer by besserlackieren” in issue 03/2019).
The sensor systems can be integrated inline in the production line, doing so you have an automated 24/7 quality monitoring of the production process. The integrated sprayKI® Software analysis the data in real time and classifies the process into OK or NOK.
By saving the monitoring data on a local storage or a cloud records the quality level. In addition, ther the data can be further processed, for example for predictive maintenance or closed loop applications in the process.
Different patented innovations are implemented into the SpraySpy®-technology. This makes SpraySpy® products easy to use and a reliable expansion for your quality monitoring.
- Simultaneous measurement of size and velocity of drops
- Detection of spray anomalies >2%
- Patented SprayKI® software technology, based on artificial intelligence
- Inline measurement of the spray quality in the production process
- Real time detection of up to 60% of the most common coating defects
- Measurement under explosive conditions (ATEX) and during electrostatic atomization
SpraySpy® Measurement range:
- Droplet size: > 1 µm
- Droplet velocity: < 100 m/s