The SpraySpy® ProcessLine
The sensor systems of the SpraySpy® ProcessLine are developed for the (inline) quality monitoring of industrial coating processes, this makes them so unique.
SpraySpy® ProcessLine instruments measure the droplet size, droplet velocity and the amount of drops. Those data are processed by artificial intelligence (AI) based SprayKI® algorithms to detect automated even smallest anomalies in the spray.
Spray monitoring with SpraySpy® can help to prevent up to 60% of the most common paint coating defects (based on the “trendbarometer by besserlackieren” in issue 03/2019).
The sensor systems can be integrated inline in the production line, doing so you have an automated 24/7 quality monitoring of the production process. The integrated sprayKI® Software analysis the data in real time and classifies the process into OK or NOK – throughout the running process.
Saving the monitoring data gives you a Log-file of the quality level. In addition, the data can be further processed, for example for smart maintenance or closed loop applications.
Different patented innovations are implemented into the SpraySpy®-technology. This makes SpraySpy® products easy to use and a reliable expansion for your quality monitoring.
- Checking of the spray quality by monitoring the drop size, velocity and the spray density
- Measurement under explosive conditions (ATEX)
- Detection of spray anomalies >2%
- Patented SprayKI® software technology, based on artificial intelligence
- Inline measurement of the spray quality in the production process
- Real time detection of up to 60% of the most common coating defect
- An explicit forecast of an equipment wear out and a contamination of the nozzle is optimizing your maintenance service. Therefore, services will take place directly before a defect – not to early and not too late. This minimizeses service and down times as well as spare parts.
- The reliable forecast of the production process leads into an OK or NOK clasification and sorts out pieces with defects, throughout the running. This increases your first-run-rate.